Pursue your Master of Arts in Teaching – TESOL from Anywhere in the World with the USC Rossier School of Education
Reach to Teach has partnered with the University of Southern California’s Rossier School of Education. Learn more about getting your Master of Education online and about other exciting USC Rossier degree programs.
Master of Arts in Teaching – TESOL
The Master of Arts in Teaching – TESOL program prepares teachers to meet the diverse needs of students all over the world. Whether you’re living at home or abroad, you can prepare to teach English language learners around the world with a Master of Arts in Teaching – TESOL delivered online from the top-ranked USC Rossier School of Education. Teachers with a master’s specialization in TESOL can qualify for jobs worldwide including classroom teaching, curriculum development, coordinator positions, and administrators.
The real gem of the MAT-TESOL program is the commitment and passion that our professors and classmates bring to the program. The faculty’s desire for students to reach their full potential and fellow classmates’ professionalism and dedication to their work have brought out the best in me as a graduate student. I am constantly encouraged by professors’ feedback on my work, the high quality work that my classmates produce and the precious camaraderie that has been developed with teammates. — Sherrie Lee, MAT-TESOL Student, Singapore
Programs Delivered Online
Through live, online classes and field experiences completed in students’ own communities or classrooms, USC Rossier’s online degree programs prepare aspiring and experienced teachers to promote positive learning experiences across a range of educational settings. Programs include:
• Master of Arts in Teaching–TESOL: Prepares educators with TESOL training to become English language teaching specialists in a variety of settings.
• Master of Arts in Teaching: Designed for aspiring K–12 teachers looking to gain the skills and knowledge needed to become transformative teachers who can help students succeed in any environment. Teaching credential available.
• EdD in Organizational Change and Leadership: Prepares current and emerging leaders to create and foster learning environments that drive systemic improvements across a range of organizations.
USC Rossier also offers a Special Education Credential and Gifted Certificate delivered online.
USC Rossier Online Student Experience
Through a state-of-the-art, web-based learning platform, USC Rossier’s programs feature a highly interactive virtual campus experience that blends live, face-to-face class sessions; online self-paced coursework; and field-based teaching experiences.
USC Rossier students join a unique, collaborative online community of educators dedicated to making a difference in the lives of students. USC Rossier’s online programs feature:
• Academically rigorous curriculum designed and delivered by USC Rossier faculty members.
• The same selective admissions standards as students in the on-campus programs.
• Live, online classes, which allow students to network with classmates around the world in an intimate, collaborative environment.
• Hands-on field work which students complete in their own communities or classrooms.
• Dedicated student support from matriculation through graduation, including USC’s global alumni network.
USC Rossier online master’s degree programs maintain the same selective admissions standards as the school’s on-campus programs. Applications must include the following:
• Online application
• Application fee
• Official transcripts
• Personal essays
• Letters of recommendation
• Current resume or CV
To learn more about USC Rossier online programs or to speak with an Admissions Counselor based in South Korea, please request information here.If you liked this article, please share!