PROFESSIONAL 170 Hour Fully Accredited Online TEFL/TESOL Course
Are you looking for a TEFL course that will allow you to teach in any classroom in the world? Look no further!
Become a professionally trained ESL teacher in just eleven weeks through this world-class professional TEFL course that offers top-notch, fully accredited online TEFL courses and on location international TEFL courses.
This is the most thorough and interactive course that you can get without physically being in a classroom for four weeks. The 170-hour online TEFL course is a fully interactive, collegiate level course, and it’s taught by a university level professor.
Your online course comes complete with a 150 hours worth of coursework and 20 hours of student teaching, bringing your total TEFL TESOL certification to 170 hours.
International TEFL Academy Course Review – We sent one of our teachers to take ITA’s professional and fully-accredited 170-hour online TEFL course. Find out how this online course prepared her for teaching abroad.
Length of training: 11 Weeks
You can expect to spend 8-12 hours a week on your coursework. While this course is interactive, it is not taught in real-time, so you can log in at any time to do your classes and coursework. Complete your coursework on your own schedule on your own pace, just make sure you meet your weekly deadlines for your assignments!
– Online TEFL Class: 150 Hours – Interactive online TEFL classes with a University professor and 20 students
– Student Teaching: 20 Hours – Student teaching in a live English classroom in your home town
Total TEFL TESOL Certification: 170 hours
Optional free 2 week extra modules:
-Young Learners and Business Professionals: 30 hours
Total TEFL TESOL Certification Available: 200 hours
Tuition: $ 1,350
Students develop all the skills that are necessary to be a confident, well-resourced, professional teacher through a series of course readings, tasks, peer participation, essays, and a final thematic unit. This course will qualify you for teaching positions all around the world!
- 11 Week course, 12-15 hours per week
- 170 Hour TEFL/TESOL Certification
- 150 hours of online course work
- 20 hours of student teaching*
- FREE 30-hour Business Professionals & Young Learners optional add-on module (2 extra weeks)
- Interactive online TEFL class with a university professor
- Class sizes limited to 20 students
- 3 Main Components:
- Teaching Methodology
- Language Acquisition
- Student Teaching (Practicum)
These courses equip teachers with everything they need to know for the ESL classroom, including grammar instruction, correction techniques, classroom management techniques, and the use of games and activities. They have made impressive strides to create the very best learning platform and also offer excellent course guidance, support and direction. There is also additional support material and course modules for those that want to further develop their skills
The Truth about TESOL / TEFL Course Qualifications
- Potential employers seek out teachers who have been trained to a high level
- Potential employers seek out teachers whose course has been accredited by an independent accrediting body
- There is no single internationally recognized TEFL / TESOL qualification. To address this problem we chose to work with the NCFE and ODLQC. By gaining accreditation by the NCFE and ODLQC we have ensured that our TEFL / TESOL certificates are amongst the most widely recognized anywhere in the world.
Upon course completion, you’ll be that much closer to living and working overseas. Best of all, you’ll have an internationally recognized TEFL certificate that will allow you to teach almost anywhere in Europe, Asia, Latin American, and the Middle East.
If you’re someone who believes in getting quality and value for your money, please contact our professional TEFL Admissions Advisor today. Don’t forget to mention promo code “Reach To Teach” and receive an extra $50 off any online course or in-class Chicago course.