Reach To Teach is a world leader in overseas ESL teacher recruitment. We want to help you find teachers for your school and our business provides our schools with one-of-a-kind services that are tailor-made for your school and hiring needs.
That’s why we’re able to offer our teachers such a great list of schools, educational institutions, and Ministry of Education programs to choose from!
To learn more about our teacher recruitment services, Please complete our School Recruitment Request Form to find teachers through Reach To Teach.
One of our HR consultants will get in touch with you right away to tell you more about our consultancy services and how we interview and find teachers for our schools.
Reach To Teach is not your average run-of-the-mill teacher placement agency. Our experienced staff put a lot of time and effort into recruiting the right teachers for our programs. We’re proud of the one-on-one services we offer every teacher we accept into our program.
Our staff are all former teachers that having hiring experience and that understand the ESL industry. Furthermore, they have all had experience living abroad.
Teachers you receive from Reach To Teach are prepped and coached for their year abroad by a professional recruiter who understands the ins and outs of expat life.
Here’s what some of our schools have to say about our services:
When we receive a teacher candidate from Reach To Teach, we really stand up and take notice because we know that Reach To Teach sends us good quality teachers. It’s not like that with other recruiters. ~Shane English Schools, China
Your agency is so much better than other agencies. Most recruiting agencies just get a resume and forward it. They send us the same teachers over and over again, and they rarely bother to check and see if their teachers meet our job requirements. ~Kid Castle
We’re strong believers in making sure that we match great teachers with great schools, and that is probably the number one reason why we have a 99% contract completion record!
Unlike other agencies, our teachers enjoy support throughout their year abroad. This begins when they are accepted into our program and ends when they return home. Our teachers often return to us for a second or third placement because they know they are being placed with a great school that will genuinely care for them.
Make sure you check out some of our teacher testimonials to learn what our teachers say about our services.
We pride ourselves on being different from other agencies because of the following:
- We are experts in what we do. We’ve gained a reputation in the ESL industry for being honest, professional and trustworthy.
- We are selective about the teachers that we work with.
- We are selective about the schools and teaching institutions that we work with. We spend as much time screening our schools as we do our teachers.
- We are the only agency that spends on average three to six hours on the phone with every single one of our teachers, before they even step foot in your school!
- We excel at making last minute placements.
- We always have a waiting list of teachers ready to go!
- We offer a full range of teachers, from fresh university graduates that are looking for a good school to start their teaching career, to teachers that have a few years of ESL experience under their belts, as well as certified and seasoned educators.
We look forward to receiving your English language school application and helping you find teachers that will be a valuable addition to your school.
To learn more about our teacher recruitment services, please contact us at email@example.com.Please share!