Read through this blog list and discover personal experiences about what it is like to live and teach abroad. Blogs are a great way to write about your adventures abroad and stay in touch with friends and family back home. If you have a blog and would like us to add your site to our list, please contact us and we would be happy to do so!
- Don’t Call Me Gringa – 20-something life in Santiago de Chile
- Andrea Moran – Bay Area writer and traveler
Reach To Teach recognizes these China bloggers as being at the top of their game in terms of providing great China travel content, as well as useful and fun information for ESL teachers interested in teaching English in China.
- A Nighbor in China
- China Days – Stefanus Hanekom, a South African in Dongguan, China
- Diary of a Laowai in China – A foreigner’s perspective of living and working in this bewildering place called China
- Engaged Explorers – An engaged couples adventure through Shanghai
- Gracing Shanghai
- Goats on the Road
- Julia Yeager in Shanghai – A Reach To Teach teacher in Shanghai.
- Maggie Attoe in China
- Middle Kingdom Life
- Sean and Candice’s Adventure in China
- The Chinese Chronicle
- Adventures in Georgia
- A Sense of Adventure
- Back in the Former USSR
- Charlotte in Zion
- Georgia On My Mind
- Guide to Georgia
- Gypsy GoLightly
- Mneedles’s Blog
- My Journey Westward
- Mzad Var, I’m Ready – Jennifer Gemmel in Georgia
- Nichol’s Away – My journey through new countries, cultures, and my experiences along the way.
- 37 Seconds, Well Used, is a Lifetime
- Raughley Goes to Georgia
- She was on her way…
- The Georgian Chronicles
- Wanderlust or Bust
- Wishdafishwasme’s Blog
- World Adventures
South Korea Blogs
Reach To Teach recognizes these South Korea bloggers as being at the top of their game in terms of providing great South Korea travel content, as well as useful and fun information for ESL teachers interested in teaching English in South Korea.
Korealizations – Nathan Magyar’s vlog on living, teaching, and traveling in South Korea.
Tales of a Travel Addict – Teacher Lisa Vinish’s tales of running from the mundane since 1985.
- Adventures at Heart
- Adventures With Holly – A girl struck by wanderlust
- Breathtaking Busan – An American expat living and teaching in Busan, South Korea.
- Curious in Korea
- Chris and Jenni’s Adventure of a Lifetime – Chris and Jennifer’s exciting experiences as a hagwon teacher in South Korea
- Evan and Rachel Abroad
- E’ery Day I’m Waygookin – Follow the stories of Kyle Decker, an EPIK teacher in Daegu
- Jinx Adventures
- Kate in Korea
- Kimchi Kronicles – Tiffany Molynue in South Korea
- Korean Tacos – A Texan in South Korea
- McHosey: Adventures of the Seoul: Caroline Hosey’s teaching adventures in Seoul, South Korea.
- Meg’s Got Seoul
- Midwest to South Korea – After a year of doing what you’re supposed to do after you graduate and working the 9-5, I’ve had enough. I’m ready to feed my curiosity and begin to see the world.
- My Life! Teaching in a Korean University – Life in the classroom…expats teaching English in Korea at a university
- Nature of a Nomad – Humans were Meant to Wander
- On My Quest
- Rebe with a Clause
- Phaidreams – Faida Inniss’s travel and teaching experiences as and EPIK teacher
- Sarah Goes To Korea – Sarah Steinmetz’s adventures in being an EPIK teacher
- Scenes From Abroad – Daniel St. Claire’s views on teaching in South Korea and Taiwan
- Seoul Patch – Follow a middle-aged American teacher, writer and soccer coach as I embark on a journey to teach English in Seoul, South Korea.
- Texan in South Korea – An African American Texan living in a Korean world.
- Through The Windows of My Seoul – Two teachers from outside Chicago, Illinois wandering halfway across the world because we want to find something out about ourselves and our teaching.
- Travel with Victoria – My Taiwan
- Trekking Teacher – A blog of life in Korea
- The Chronicles of Betsy – Life in Ulsan , South Korea
- The View From Over Here – I’m an environmental science major gone English teacher currently living in South Korea
- What’s To-Mauro? – Kristen Mauro in South Korea
- When New York Meets South Korea – A collection of my adventures and reflections on teaching, living, and learning in South Korea for the next year
- Korea Bang
- MicNilly Adventures in Korea
Reach To Teach recognizes these Taiwan bloggers as being at the top of their game in terms of providing great Taiwan travel content, as well as useful and fun information for ESL teachers interested in teaching English in Taiwan.
My Several Worlds – A former Reach To Teach teacher, Carrie Kellenberger is now a successful freelance writer and photographer living in Asia. She is also co-owner of Reach To Teach Recruiting. Her award-winning site features information on travel destinations around the world, including Taiwan. In addition to her travel articles, Carrie also offers an excellent resource section for ESL teachers on MSW.
Internationally in Debt – Zach and Shay tackle debt in Taiwan, among other things.
- A Conscious Venture – Colleen Contestabile in Taiwan
- A Cruising Couple
- A Hungry Girl’s Guide to Taipei
- Amanda on the Loose – Footloose and fancy free in Hsinchu, Taiwan
- A Whole New World
- A Year in Taiwan – Sampson De Nike in Changhua, Taiwan
- Chicago Meets Asia – An American expat in Taiwan
- Chris and Lacey – Seattle to Taipei
- Courtney Cruzan in Taiwan
- Down To Explore – Ryan Hevern
- Everything is Golden – Emily in Chiayi, Taiwan
- Grits and Rice – Caroline Hosey in Taiwan
- Hayden Tyrell Jared
- Jeff Writes Home – A blog by Jeff Woodcroft, currently teaching in Taiwan
- Jimmy’s World Tour
- Lao Ren Cha – A blog by Jenna Kwiatoski who is living and working in Taiwan
- Less Broke in Taiwan – A blog by Eliza Pennell
- Max is in Taiwan
- Metaphorical Big Top – Samantha Simile in Taiwan
- Peripatetic Brett – in Taipei
- Samantha in Formosa – Adventures in Taiwan
- Taiwan 2013 – Taiwan 2013
- The Appetite Odyssey
- Traveling Vanilla Bean – I’m young, curious and excited. The world is just sitting there waiting for you to explore it. You should live in a way that makes you come alive, and that’s what travel does for me.
- Travels in Taiwan
- Twelve Ahead
- Uncaged Traveler – Sarah Vied in Taiwan
- Kaohsiung Living
Teaching and ESL Blogs
- Miss Adventure – Jessica J. Hill – Travel. Teach.Live.Learn
- Oh, no, she Madridn’t!
- Wandering Educators
How to add your site
To see your teaching, language, Asia travel or other related site listed here for free, FIRST add a link to our site from yours using the details provided below (scroll down a little further for the actual HTML link code). Once you’ve added our link, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know it’s there and we’ll place your link asap.
Link Text: Teach Abroad through Reach To Teach
Description: Reach To Teach helps you find an ESL teaching job with a reputable school that meets our standards for high quality English teacher positions in destinations all over the world.
HTML Link Code: