About: Stephanie Long
Stephanie is our General Travel and ESL Expert - Stephanie spent most of her life in a small town near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. After traveling through Europe during University, she fell in love with the excitement of travel, and with the challenge of living in a new country. Stephanie writes about her travels and adventures on her website, The Empty Road. When she’s not busy writing, Stephanie spends her time playing music, and planning her next adventure.
Posts by Stephanie Long:
- 10 Things To Know About Going Home After Living Abroad (March 30, 2017 - Expat Tales)
- 10 ESL Christmas Activities (December 21, 2016 - ESL Classroom Tips, Teachers Abroad, Teaching Resources)
- Conflict in the ESL Classroom (December 12, 2016 - Advice for Teaching Abroad, ESL Classroom Tips, Teaching Resources)
- ESL Games for Advanced Students (November 30, 2016 - Advice for Teaching Abroad, ESL Classroom Tips, Teaching Resources)
- Losing Control of Your ESL Classroom (November 18, 2016 - ESL Classroom Tips, Teachers Abroad, Teaching Resources)